Ganton’s Heart for Service
Purpose Statement: Ganton’s Heart for Service culture supports and encourages a competent team who communicates with respect and empathy.
Heart for Service encompasses staff, residents and guests and fall under the following categories.
- Praise accomplishments and offer positive reinforcement.
- Keep information transparent.
- Offer competitive pay and benefits
- Get to know staff personally.
- Mentor co-workers.
- Get to know each resident.
- Encourage residents to participate in activities.
- Keep perspective.
- Be sincere.
- Make sure conversations between co-workers are appropriate.
- Make all guests feel welcome when they enter.
- Make family connections.
- Address concerns promptly.
2017 Heart for Service Recognition
Donnajean Redeker, Heritage Assisted Living
Jessica Hollis, Heritage Assisted Living